- Registration will be open until October 22, 2015.
- Reduced fee prior to July 14
- Normal fee as of July 15
Attendees Reduced || Normal
Students and unwaged 40 € 60 €
Professionals 70 € 90 €
Participants Reduced || Normal
Students and unwaged 90 € 110 €
Professionals 150 € 170 €
Optional Food Ticket : 18 €
Each submission must match the registration of at least one author. If other authors want to participate in the conference and / or receive the proceedings must register.
Registration is done online through the Centro de Formación Permanente, Universitat Politècnica de València (Lifelong Learning Centre of the Polytechnic University of Valencia)
- Attendance to full program of papers and lectures of the congress
- Attendance to Forum Demos and Light [+] Innovation panels, and to the Creative Room exhibition titled Spectrum :: Light / Art [+] Science [+] City
- Lectures’ simultaneous translation service
- Certificate of attendance
- Coffee Break
- If you purchased the optional food ticket : Congress food menu on October 23
- For authors of accepted papers:
- Publication of the paper in one of two means: Ausart Aldizkaria. Revista para la investigación en Arte, or Proceeding ACC2015 [eBook]
- Paper certificate
Return Policy fees
Cancellations are accepted until July 29th, 2015, subject to a 30% service fee. Unfortunately, no refunds are possible after this date.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact:
Centro de Formación Permanente (Lifelong Learning Centre), UPV
Monday to Friday from 11:00 to 14:00 hours.
Nexus Building (6G), Camino de Vera, s/n Valencia, 46022
Tel: +34 963 877 751, Fax: +34 963 877 759